The sad facts are:
- Thousands of automobile accidents occur every day in Maryland.
- These accidents range in severity from minor fender-benders causing no or relatively light physical injury to serious wrecks resulting in death.
- Hundreds of Marylanders – anywhere between 400 and 600 – die in auto accidents every year.
At Bowers Law Baltimore, we know full well how devastating the consequences of an auto accident can be – physically, financially, emotionally, and spiritually. We help Marylanders deal with such consequences all the time. Our efforts on their behalf, undertaken with the utmost compassion and urgency, are meant to relieve their suffering and help them recover as much as they can in every way possible.
In essence, what we do in our Baltimore office is represent people injured when other drivers are at fault. Such representation is provided regardless of the severity of the accident and begins with our making sure that clients get all the guidance they need from the get-go.
This, you see, is what differentiates us from so many other Baltimore lawyers. Though it’s something we do extremely well, we’re not just in this to win our clients the compensation they deserve for any financial losses they incurred or may incur as a result of their auto accident. We’re also in it to counsel them on other matters that arise with such accidents – crucial matters like vehicle repair and medical care, as well as physical and emotional therapy.
To spell it out, our auto accident personal injury representation generally includes some combination of the following, depending on the specifics of the case at hand:
- Accident scene investigation
- Wage loss recovery
- Vehicular diminished value recovery
- Counsel on auto insurance – a factor that can help you prepare for the eventuality of an accident and make thousands of dollars of difference in the money you pocket as a result of a settlement or verdict
- Counsel on ER care as well as physical and/or emotional therapy
- Medical follow-up
At each step in the process, our focus is on our clients’ welfare. And it doesn’t go unnoticed. Bowers Law Baltimore clients see by our hands-on, client-centered approach that we’re not “on their side” simply because we get paid when our work gets them paid. We strive to take that all-too-typical client/lawyer relationship farther, building long-term relationships with our clients so they can continue to benefit from our guidance beyond the representation of a single claim.
If you’re the victim of an auto accident – even if you think you’re fully or partially responsible for it – or if you have questions about any aspect of Maryland auto accident personal injury law, call us immediately at 410-975-7000 or otherwise contact Bowers Law Baltimore.